YOU ARE THE GIFT

I pray for each of you my Dear Friends, believing that as you read these words it will somehow make way for you to let go of all that is holding you back from going forward. Move on. Grow deeper in love. I pray that your hearts will be healed at once. Thankfully and freely receive all that our faithful Father has in mind for you as this year comes to a close and another one unfolds. He is upholding everything by the word of His power. Giving us the greatest gift of all ... HIMSELF.

Everyday is a celebration as we acknowledge the ALL KNOWING, magnificent, King of Kings and Lord of Lords who reigns on high...every circumstance of our lives must bow to His holy name. He is near. Ready to comfort and to sustain the weary, able to make whole what is broken and transform the old into new. His strong love is for you.  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Start a fire. Stand still. Behold the beauty around you great and small. Light a candle. Take a walk. Feel the warmth of the sun. Throw a snowball. Write a note. Call a friend. Share your thoughts. Pour someone a cup of something hot. Realize the greatest gift that you could give is not something you could buy, but the simple treasure of just being you. Give yourself, your time, your thoughts, your presence, your life.

Brief update on me: My physical body has recovered from the accident last summer. I am able to do all and more than I was able to do before I was in the accident. The issues were all resolved with the insurance in the spring. Thank God for true friends that prayed me through the difficulties, came to visit, and took time and made the effort to ask questions. Encouraging me to remain steadfast no matter what I was temporarily feeling and regardless of what I was passing through. I earnestly thank you. My Friends, You are God's gift to me.

At the beginning of the year I visited a few friends in a couple of states briefly. I have continued to paint pieces of art, distributing them all over, and I am looking forward to how the Lord might use the gifts He has so generously given in days to come. I have spent quality time with my family for the last six months. Watching my nephews and nieces grow up and teach me all they know. I am about to be blessed with another nephew in two more months. (Noah, I cannot wait to meet you!)

Still praying for my brothers to overcome their obstacles (we all have much to overcome) and stand strong as the mighty men God has called them to be. All of my sisters continue to be the rarest, most precious jewels in my life. So thankful for each of my siblings and find that I miss them more and more each day...cherishing and looking forward to any time that we are able to share. Each of you are God's gift to me.

My mom has been my greatest example of selflessness, sacrifice and overcoming hard times. Working hard as she always has, I don't think she realize she was sick, just thought she was tired and worn out. She was very ill when I came home at the beginning of the summer. She was diagnosed with pnuemonia and cancer and given about 8-12 weeks to live. After much prayer and deciding to undergo chemo treatments...six months has passed and she is being restored daily. Yahweh is merciful! Faithful to the uttermost. You are God's gift to me Mom.

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart." The Lord keeps His every word. He answers prayer, prayers from long ago. Only God knows what is truly inside each of us. There is a very good reason why He says to seek Him first. He knows what is to come. He has seen us when we were yet unborn, when we were in our mothers womb, as helpless infants, and has been companions to us as small children, never forsaking us in our teenage years, and encouraging us all along in growing up and taking one day at a time. He alone knows the end from the beginning and everything in between. In seeking our Maker we will understand what is the next step in the story He has written for our lives. Let your expectation be of Him...who does not disappoint.

Usually my updates are more detailed and lengthy, but we all need to spend less time on our computer screens and more time in the company of those we love. Speaking of...I will bring this one to a close by sharing the overflowing joy of my heart. My friend of many years, who I deeply admire and love, has recently spoken of His heart towards me. The story of God's amazing grace and mercy in both of our lives is still being revealed daily. I find it incredibly kind of the Lord to orchestrate our circumstances as He has. What an incredible gift! It is beyond exciting to let love lead, and take time to truly be thankful and realize what that means. A novel size writing might be forthcoming. It's hard to keep it all in. For now, I'll just say - so much awaits those who dare to trust in what they cannot see. Forget all the stuff you think you know and just be content to know Him more. Steer clear of anything that tries to deminish your hunger for the Lord and His word in any way.

 BTW, Dylan is the name of the Warrior Knight that has my heart.

Praise Jesus name forever!! He is the God who speaks! He is the one who turns the hearts of Kings... He confides in the ones He loves. He makes himself known. He speaks of things before they come to pass. He is eternally All in All.  May the God of all comfort fill you with peace and confidence enabling you to rely fully on His great faithfulness and come to the place that you need to be in your hearts and minds this season. Praying that we all fall at His feet in worship and hear Him whisper, "You are the gift."  Go into all the world and tell them about our King's unfailing love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME DEVOTED

DEAR CHILDREN OF GOD

HINDSIGHT 2020