CONSTANT WAVES

I wonder how many of us have resolved not to cause any waves? Everything is shaky, unstable, subject to change. All will be shaken that can be shaken. Even the waves of the sea have been given a boundary line by God, "This is how far you go and no further." The Lord God who made us has given us boundary lines for our own good. At any given time we will be reaping consequences or a blessing from the choices that we choose to make.

Sitting on the shore yesterday I was hoping to soak my swollen knee in the beautiful emerald waves. The reality of my circumstance seemed more like I was getting thrashed by the salt water repeatedly (getting a beating I was), strong sucking pull dragging me down the sandpaper shoreline (it's hard to hold onto sand for stability), and I still attempted to think healing thoughts as my eyes were burning from all the slaps (splashes) to the face. All those who are godly in Christ Jesus will endure tribulation. Yes we are to keep the peace with all man as much as it is up to us, but we are also to warn every man and see that none fail of the grace of God. That no bitter root spring up and defile many.

The religion that God sees as holy and pleasing is those who look after orphans and widows, and KEEPS ONESELF FROM BEING POLLUTED BY THE WORLD. Are we really doing this?

"Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily." Colossians 1:25-29

"This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." Galatians 5:16-21

WE NEED TO PLEASE GOD! NOT OURSELVES, OR ANYONE ELSE...even if it causes waves. Hate what God hates and love what He loves. The waves will be constant. Not even the people who say to Him, "Lord, Lord, I did this in your name or that in your name" will enter into the kingdom of God. In that day He will say to them, "Depart from me worker of iniquity, I never knew you." (Please read all of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) It is important that we urge all to truly know Him. The path is narrow and few that find it. Make some waves. Snatch people from the flames.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME DEVOTED

DEAR CHILDREN OF GOD

HINDSIGHT 2020