FROM VIETNAM

Dear Friends,
It’s no mystery the world is experiencing tremendous times of uncertainly, “That’s just life when you’re in the dark!!!” I’m thinking this must be the greatest hour of opportunity to help people see clearly. Many are depressed and trouble with the global meltdown, but if we stand firm on the rock of truth we will not be affected by the economic shake down. A one world order is about to be established just as the Bible has proclaimed. The leader of this new world order will come with great fame to the world. His true name will be none other than the Antichrist. The final pieces
of the puzzle are now being put into place if you can’t see the big picture yet, it only because you chose to be ignorant (2 Thes. 2:10,11). When we live in darkness we cannot see, Jesus has come to give us the light of life and liberty. This world is spell bound in sin but if any man wants to know the truth Jesus will come and help him. We serve an awesome God!!! There will be no escape for those who reject His love, mercy, and grace!

My dear friends, my heart is burning to share good news with you. Please try to hear me!!! The true saints of God are not under the power of the world’s economy. The servants of God are not subjected to this world but submitted to Jehovah Rapha “God our provider!” We are under a heavenly economy. Even in the midst of a drought I see
ravens feeding the saints steak sandwiches day and night (1 Kings 17:16!!!) When we keep His commandments the blessings of God will overtake us. Our fishing nets will be stretched and our boats will be submerged in the favor of God’s heavenly economy. If we would “only believe” we would obey the Lord at His word (Luke 5:5-7!!!) When we are in the divine favor of the Lord, even freshly caught fish will cough up coins (Matt. 17:27). The Lord is faithful to supply your every need according to His riches in glory in Jesus Christ (Phil 4:19). Even the wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous (Prov. 13:22). Can I get a witness????

Let’s not be like those who put the cart before the horse. God cannot prosper us unless we are truly the righteousness of Christ. If a man hungers and thirst for righteousness rather than riches, will he not be fi lled? Let’s get back to the power
of God. The Lord still multiplies the loaves and the fi sh…How can we bless the Lord if we have forgotten all His benefits? Ohhhh YESSSSS!!!! HE IS STILL ALIVE!!!!! Can we get a witness???? YEEEOOOOOOWWWW!!!! It’s time to come out of the dark…ARISE AND SHINE!!!!

Right now I’m preaching, teaching, and reaching people here in Vietnam. This week I was with the Holy Rollers ministering to them in a Bible training center. We had a powerful time! I preached 4 times the last couple of days. The Lord gave me the messages in night visions. The Lord is blowing my mind with all the amazing miracles He is doing here in Asia...My faith is rising after having some serious challenges back in Malaysia.

Two weeks ago, I heard a Vietnamese gang was making plans to come rob us at grandma’s house in Malaysia. They have already robbed several people in the neighborhood. Last November some of these same gang members had a gambling dispute at one of the local factories. They resolved their dispute by chopping a man up in 3 pieces on the chop saw and throwing him into the trash can. I also heard they chopped heads off of people in the midst of some robberies. Most of these boys have either lost their jobs or got in trouble with the law while they have been in Malaysia. Now they are refugee’s dependant on robbing for survival. I found out where the local gang leader lived and I wanted to pay him a little visit. I had nobody available to interpret for me. Then I received a phone call from an elderly
lady named Lan. She said the Lord spoke to her about going with me to interpret. I never told her about my desire to go, but obviously it was in the heart of God. He spoke to both of us. She brought some cookies, booklets, and Bibles. We came to their
hang out in the morning when most vampires are still sleeping. The big leader was really a little man named Han. He was totally open to hear the gospel. We had lunch and then I took him to Grandma’s house for dinner. I must have spent nearly 5 hours
with this guy. At the end of the day, he repented and prayed with us. He smiled and said he felt tons of pressure leave his body.

Since then, he has been faithfully helping us and bringing others gang members to Jesus. We later found out that the gang had six machetes knifes, six ski masks, and had a plan to come rob us that week… Han ended up giving me his machete. Now I use it to cut coconuts! Hallelujah!!!

The Lord has given me great favor and strength through your prayer and support.
I have many great testimonies to share with you. Thank you so very much for your friendship and your love for Jesus. My heart is despite and my spirit is stirred to see the miracles of God manifest in America when I return this summer. Please let’s believe the Lord for mighty things before He returns.

With Much Love & Expectation,
Barron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME DEVOTED

DEAR CHILDREN OF GOD

HINDSIGHT 2020