TIME TO GIVE - THANKS!

Friend of mine Jason, his wife Marilyn (who is expecting their second child), and their 14 month old son have lost their home and everything in it a few days ago in a fire. He is a fire-fighter in Alaska and an outdoor guide when weather and his work schedule permits. His wife is a dog trainer in between working on their home and being a wife and mom. They are both very meek, quiet people, who live to give all glory to God in whatever way possible. On a sidenote, It took him two years to build their home, nothing fancy but solid enough to protect them from the elements. He did 95 % of the work with his own hands and I am almost certain they put everything they had into building it from foundation to finish.

I am asking for immediate help from each of you, as I would imagine their need is greater then they will probably be able to express to anyone. I have sent them my greetings and let them know that word has reached me of their current circumstances. I did ask them to please send me a list of needs. They are not answering their phone and I have not received a response back to my email yet. I do know they have a post office box. So I would like to get prayers going forward on their behalf, but also some evidence and reminders of God's faithful promises moving in the direction of their mailbox.

May they know they have family that responds to the needs of their own...that withholds no good thing when its in their power to give it. I pray that they check their mailbox and know that God sees all and knows exactly what they need and is doing something about it. By the end of November may they have more reasons than they can recount to give THANKS TO JESUS NAME.

Anyone who gets this by email or reads what I have written. Please consider their need as if it was your very own. At the very least will you please put a $1.00 in an envelope and mail it to the address below right away. No need to write an explanation. The gift will speak for itself. If you should be moved to send them more, or to talk to others who might want to give --- please do so. Copy and Paste this email and send it to every one in your contact list. The Body of Christ is all over the world and just imagine how greatly they will be blessed if we do this small thing. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MENTION OF THIS REQUEST when sending your gift. If you have any questions or creative ideas on a how we can bless them more, let me know. I sincerely appreciate your openness to my request and obedience to God in doing as you would have done unto you. Thank you so much.

Please do not give out of obligation or compulsion. Give because you know that God has given to you when you have gone through the fires of life. Give joyfully knowing that your own needs are taken care of and God has given you some to spare. God bless you and your giving. In Jesus name. Amen.

God's will be done and His Kingdom come in each of our lives. Amen

Marcie Mayo
850 341 0345

Jason Jeffers
PO Box 770406
Eagle River, Alaska 99577

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME DEVOTED

DEAR CHILDREN OF GOD

HINDSIGHT 2020