WITHOUT EXCUSE

Could lack of commitment be holding you back? Commitment to who or what you might ask -First and foremost to GOD. If you are not committed to God and to obeying His word, then I will not shy away from asking you... what are you committed to? I have heard a few people say, "Well, I know what I should be doing, but I am just not there yet or I am not ready to go there." Yikes! The choices we make this very moment effect our lives and those around us
F O R E V E R.

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifested in them; for God hath shown it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse." Romans 1:18-20

"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared unto all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world..." Titus 2:11,12

"You thought that I was altogether like you; but I will rebuke you...." Psalm 50:21

Rebuke/reproof is proof of love. Rebuke is discipline. "God disciplines those He loves and all those He calls sons." Hebrews 12:6

"Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent." Revelations 3:19

First step forward is to repent. Repent for pride. Repent for not repenting, for not praying, for going on as if everything is alright. Repent for bad attitudes, self-righteousness, wasting time, and laziness...

and then "...Acknowledge God in all of your ways and HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH." Proverbs 3:6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEAR CHILDREN OF GOD

TIME DEVOTED

HINDSIGHT 2020