LITTLE ONES

For a long time I have been aware that every where I go and all that I do effects others. Every time I step foot out the door it never fails that I have interactions with someone young or old. Today there was a 10 year old young man in the neighborhood where I happened to be taking my niece for a walk. He had more than a few questions and some confusion about heaven and hell, being saved, and where does water come from? As I walked and talked with him I was reminded of the great priviledge we have to communicate truth and our lives say alot more than we think they do.

We actually influence so many each day though we may not even realize it. It is very important that we know what we believe in and that we not paint an unrealistic picture for others of the Christian life. It's very dangerous to give the impression that your life is smiles and joy all of the time. Even Jesus wept and sweated drops of blood. But He continually cried out to His Heavenly Father asking for strength and "Not my will but Yours be done." We should study to know the life of Jesus and by His grace be saved from anything that is false or counterfeit-religious-always wearing a mask- and trying to appear happy when you are actually coming apart inside.

A dear friend sent this video and I thought it would be a useful reminder to all who have children and to those who hope to have children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME DEVOTED

DEAR CHILDREN OF GOD

HINDSIGHT 2020